0FLA Rotary Cutter 60mm
This Rotary Cutter is specially designed to cut through multiple layers of fabric and difficult materials. Features include a blade safety cover and a handle that is designed to reduce hand fatigue. The cutter is a rolling razor blade used to cut heavy fabrics into shapes, strips and pieces for sewing, quilting and craft projects. Accommodates both right and left handed users. Comes with 1 RB Blade. Uses RB60 replacement blades only. Perfect for general quilting, sewing and craft projects. Can be used in industrial applications.
OLFA 60mm Rotary Cutter RTY-3/G Model 9653
- Made and produced by OLFA Manufacturing.
- This is the same size cutter that Matt and Donna prefer to use!
- Easily cuts up to 12 layers of cotton fabric.
- Cuts straight or curved lines.
- Designed for right and left handed users.
- Easy to use blade cover and integrated grooves to help prevent finger slippage for increased safety.
- Fits OLFA 60mm Replacement Rotary Blades, premium quality blades for superior sharpness and durability.
- Durable straight handle
- Includes and uses a tungsten steel 60mm rotary blade (RB-60)
- Blade cover for safety
WARRANTY: OLFA Handles Are Guaranteed Forever.