Brother Luminaire XP3
Say Hello to the Luminaire 3 Innov-ís XP3 — the latest and greatest sewing, embroidery, and quilting machine from Brother.
In addition to our revolutionary StitchVision projection technology, the Luminaire 3 has powerful wireless LAN capabilities, so you can transfer embroidery designs directly from your PC. You can even send images from a smart phone or tablet, get alerts when it’s time to change thread, and enable multiple Brother machines to work together. It’s a machine that’s as brilliant as your ideas.
More About This Product
- Revolutionary StitchVision Technology - Clearly preview stitches and embroidery designs directly on your fabric with this intelligent projection system. Preview, audition and edit your designs and stitches in a 5" x 3" virtual preview area.
- Guideline Marker Line and Guideline Marker Grid - Project a guideline marker line and marker grid on your fabric, offering you the option of single, double, angled, or grid lines to light your path with precision. Great for creating multiple rows of stitches, parallel stitching, pin tucks, hems, curtain rod pockets, decorative stitches, cross hatch quilting, or smocking.
- Large 10 5/8" x 16" embroidery area - The largest and most advanced embroidery frame that Brother has ever offered. Create larger-than-life embroidery with ease.
- My Connection- Your ScanNCut DX and your Brother XP sewing machine can now talk to one another. When connected to your home network, use the My Connection tile on the home screen to utilize the send/retrieve function between the ScanNCut DX and the Brother XP sewing machine. This takes the place of using a USB to transfer designs between these machines and is exclusive to the SDX325 and SDX330D. (Activation card for your XP machine included with the SDX325/SDX330D and firmware update may be required).
- Brother-Exclusive ‘Quiltbroidery’ Features- Only the Luminaire 3 XP3 has 5 options of two-color quilting sash designs, which are perfect for eye-catching, colorful borders. Building upon the sensation of the auto-split designs, enjoy 5 hexagon shapes to give you more options, and then choose from either single or triple stitch for quilt sashing your stitches stand out on your projects. We call it 'Quiltbroidery'.
- Artspira Mobile App - A one-stop shop for embroidery and cutting designs so you can easily customize your next project. Design line-art-inspired drawings right in the palm of your hand with built-in embroidery drawing tools and optional stitch types (straight and zigzag stitch). With all these tools at your fingertips, design hand-drawn drawings up to 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm) and 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm) right on your mobile device and then transfer your creations to the Luminaire 3.
- Stitch Tapering Function Add a nice, professional taper to jeans, tops, and home décor. Simply choose the stitch you would like to use, the angle of the start and end of the taper, and the number of repeat stitches in the pattern cycle.
- Ornate Long Stitch Technique Use any of the 10 Long Stitch built-in designs to add a unique geometric enhancement to just about any project. This technique resembles string art with dramatic long stitches layered to create a unique embellishment.
- Large Connect Designs When you want to ‘go big’ on your next embroidery project, the five built-in large connect embroidery designs are a great starting point. Select from ornate flowers, birds, and other elaborate designs that range from 721mm x 383mm (28" x 15") and when combined, allows you to create a large ensemble
- Creative Yarn Couching Enhance your creations with a new technique so you can embroider “letters.” When you fill in the characters using yarn (the color of your choice), you give it a 3D effect. You can use upper case letters, (approx. 3” tall), lower case, numbers, and all characters are also resizable for even more flexibility.
17 Different Sewing and Embroidery Feet Choose from a wide array of feet, including a free motion quilting “C” foot, a free-motion echo quilting “E” foot, a 1/4" piecing foot for effortless quilting, Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed Foot, Monogramming Foot N+, Zigzag Foot, and Embroidery Couching Foot for even more creative freedom.
Dual King Spool Thread Stand Need room for more thread? Create more work space with a flip of the lid. Easily attach the included magnetic stand, which can fit two king-sized spools of thread. This space-saving innovative stand helps ensure proper thread delivery, and also helps prevent broken and distorted stitches and uneven tension.
Straight Stitch Needle Plate Easily and quickly switch your needle plate for sewing or quilting with a simple press of a lever – no screwdriver needed.
Adjustable Pressure Foot Knee Lifter Adjust the lever in three angles for your ideal sewing position. Adjust the presser foot in four different heights.