Brother Scan N Cut Auto Blade Quilt
- EASILY AND PRECISELY CUT THROUGH THIN FABRICS: Effortlessly cut through material without fusible backing including thin fabric, quilt blocks, and raw edge appliqué ranging from 0.25mm to 0.5mm thick
- STUNNING DIY PROJECTS: Precision cuts allow for intricate and detailed designs for quilts, small sewing projects including stuffed animals and doll clothes, appliqués, découpage and more
- INCLUDES: One Japanese-designed Brother thin fabric auto blade with durable steel construction. For use with the ScanNCut DX thin fabric auto blade holder sold separately (CADXHLDQ1). Always perform a trial/test cut to ensure a successful cut
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER CUTTING MACHINES: The thin fabric auto blade works with ScanNCut DX electronic DIY cutting machines. Always check machine compatibility prior to purchase
- BROTHER GENUINE ACCESSORY: Brother ScanNCut accessories are designed for optimal use with Brother products. For best results when cutting fabric, use fabric support sheets CASTBL2 and standard tack mat CADXMATSTD12, sold separately
Cut Thin Fabric
Precisely cut thin cotton fabrics (without backing) for quilts and other application. For use with the ScanNCut DX machine and ScanNCut DX Thin Fabric Auto Blade (both are sold separately).
Fewer Steps – Less Work
Stay focused, and creative. With the ScanNCut DX Auto Blade Sensor Technology, the machine will auto-detect the material for you. No material selection required so you can focus on your project, and save time.
ScanNCut DX Blade and Mat Guide