Brother Sublimation paper 100 sheets
How does sublimation printing work? Sublimation printing prints your graphic onto a sheet of sublimation paper. Then, you use a heat press to transfer the design from the paper onto your product. Dye sublimation printing is a technique that uses heat to transfer images onto sublimation surfaces like shirts, hats, jackets, awards, mugs, mousepads, home decor, tumblers, and coasters3. Create custom projects for birthdays, celebrations, and inviting home decor. With the Brother Sublimation Printer, your imagination, and Artspira1, creating personalized pieces in vibrant color with exceptional print quality is fun.
Find the Brother Sublimation Printer Here
Find the Brother Sublimation Ink – Cyan Here
Find the Brother Sublimation Ink – Magenta Here
Find the Brother Sublimation Ink – Yellow Here
Find the Brother Sublimation Ink – Black Here
- Brother Genuine Sublimation Paper Brother Genuine Sublimation Paper (SP01PLS) is the go-to supply for your Brother Sublimation Printer. Its been Brother tested and approved to work with the SP1 Brother Sublimation Printer.
SP1 Printable Paper
- The Sublimation Paper is a lightweight Brother exclusive and is perfect for small crafts.
- The Sublimation Paper comes 8.5″ X 11″ and in a box of 100 sheets/pack.
- Sublimation Transfer Paper is for white or light colored fabrics with polyester and poly-coated ceramics.
- Only works with sublimation ink.
- Brother Genuine Accessory