Concealed Zipper Foot For Horizontal Hook Models
Janome Concealed Zipper Foot 200333001 – For Horizontal Hook Models
For truly invisible zippers with a professional appearance, this is the right foot to use. The zipper coils actually act as the guide for this foot, allowing for perfectly positioned stitches that won’t show on the front of your garment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INVISIBLE ZIPPER FOOT:
- There are two grooves on the underside of the foot that guide the coil of the zipper as you stitch.
- The invisible zipper is inserted in an open unsown seam.
- Open the zipper and place the right side of the zipper to the right side of the fabric, placing the coil of the zipper on the seam line.
- To sew the right side of the zipper: Raise the coil and position the coil in the right groove so the center needle position will sew to the left of the coil.
- To sew the left side of the zipper: Raise the coil and position the coil in the left groove so the center needle position will sew to the right of the coil.
- Stitch from the top of the zipper tape to the zipper pull on both sides.
MC11000 Special Edition, MC11000, MC10001, MC1000, MC9700, MC9500, MC9000, MC8100, MC8000, MC5700, MC5000, 2040, CE2200, HF3022, ML3023, ME4018, 4045LX, 4045NX, 4119(Quilter’s delight), ME4123, 4618LE, 4623LE, 6019QC, 6125QC, 6260QC, 4048, 8048, 8080, DC2007LE, DC3018, DC3050, DE5018, DE5024, DE5124, DS3500, HD-3000, HF3000, HF4045LX, HF5024, HF8077, Harmony 4052LX, 7061NX, 7330, HT2008, JP720, JP760, MC2400, MC3000, MC3500,MC4000, MC4400, MC4800, MC4800QC, MC4900QC, MC5001, MC5002, MC5500, MC6000, MC6300P, MC6500P, MC7000, MC7500, Sew Precise, MO200, DC1050, DC2010, DC2011, DC4030, DC5100, MC5200, AQS2009, 3160QDC, 2160QDC, JHN1860, HF8050, DX502, 509, 521, 525S, 625E, 652, 653, 659, 660-Jem Gold, 661-Jem Gold 2, 662-Jem Silver, 712T, 7318, 808, 808A, ME4014, S-3015, MS-3015, MS-5027, S-3023, NH2014, S-650, S-750, S-950,SD2014, S2015, DX2015, SS2015, SW2018E, DX2022, DX2030, SL2022, SR2000, SR2100, MyStyle100, 665-Jem Gold III, 661G-Jem Gold Plus, Sewist 500, HF5812, MC7700QCP , MC6600P
This accessory will fit on Janome machines in the Category D, Category G, Category H, Category I