Horizon Memory Craft 15000v3April 6, 2015
Janome HD3000April 7, 2015
Janome MB4s Four-Needle Embroidery Machine
Out of stock
“World’s First” Home-Use Four-Needle Embroidery Machine
We’ve taken everything you love about Janome embroidery and quadrupled the capacity! With our four needle machine, you can set up your embroidery and move on to other projects while the MB-4S gets it done.
The MB-4S is built to work with most embroidery formats, including those used by industry professionals. It is compatible with six industry-standard Tajima hoops, as well as the four available Janome hoops to further expand your creative opportunities.
- Backlit LCD screen.
- Auto thread cutter.
- USB memory key compatible
- ATA PC card port and USB port (Host) on RCS; USB port on MB-4S
- Compatible with Janome software
- Embroidery speed up to 800spm
- Built-in features:
- Built-in Designs: 50
- Fonts: 10
- Monogramming: 2 & 3 letter
- Expanded built-in memory
- Change colors to favorite thread: Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler
- Drag & Drop editing for easy placement
- Embroidery design resize 80% – 120% by 1%
- Rotate in 1 and 90 degree increments (clockwise / counter clockwise)
- Flip vertically and horizontally
- Standard hoops:
- M1: 9.46″ x 7.88″ (240mm x 200mm)
- M2: 5″ x 4.3″ (126mm x 110mm)
- M3: 50mm x 50mm
- Embroidery area tracing
- My SET screen controls for contrast, in/cm, designation and other customization
- Zoom in and out
- Multi-language selection
- Stitch-out time indicator
- Stitch Counter
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors
- Manual thread tension control
- Ball bearing precision
Remote Computer Screen (RCS).
The Remote Computer Screen (RCS) gives you total set-up and editing control with up to 65,536 colors. One RCS can power many machines, saving the cost of additional controllers.
The LED Light offers precise lighting for outstanding results.
Automatic Thread Cutter.
The MB-4S automatically cuts jump threads – even between letters – saving you time and hassle.
Dedicated Bobbin Winding Motor.
This feature – not found on professional machines – winds new bobbins even while the machine is stitching a design.
On Board Control,
The MB-4S includes an on-board sub-control device. You can use it without the controller! The MB-4S also includes 3 MB of memory which can store up to 1,500,000 stitches or up to 100 designs.
Link Directly to PC.
The on-board USB slave port connects directly to your PC with Digitizer MB software, sold separately.
Three included MB-4S hoops snap in and out with ease. They provide the embroidery areas most often used in the industry. The MB-4S is also fully compatible with industry-standard Tajima hoops.
- Needle (DB x K5Q1-NY).
- Needle Threader.
- Felt Ring (large).
- Felt Ring (small).
- Hoop M1 (240 x 200).
- Hoop M2 (126 x 110).
- Hoop M3 (50 x 50).
- Hoop Supporter.
- Spool Caps.
- Spool Net.
- Spool Pin.
- Spool Rest.
- Spool Stand.
- Lint Brush.
- Thread Guide Bar.
- Thread Guide Pole.
- Seam Ripper.
- Offset Screwdriver.
- Screwdriver (large).
- Screwdriver (small).
- Accessory Box.
- Power Supply Cable.
- Instruction Book.
- Instructional CD-ROM.
- Single head 4-needle embroidery machine.
- Upper thread breakage sensor.
- Built-in auto thread cutter (needle & bobbin threads).
- Thread cutter for bobbin winding.
- Number of needles: 4.
- Type of needles: DBxK5Q1NY #11.
- Maximum speed: 800 spm.
- Low range speed: Up to 400 spm.
- Bobbin winding speed: 2,000 rpm.
- DB rotary hook (full rotary).
- Machine control: By Remote Computer Screen (option) or Sub-Control Panel.
- Sub-Control Panel: LCD with backlight (H12 x W63mm).
- Lay-in thread tension (manual adjustment).
- Independent bobbin winding (with independent start button).
- Upper thread holder spring on the face plate.
- Direct PC-Link.
- Embroidery format compatibility: jef+/jef (Janome) & DST (Tajima).
- Control keys.
- Mode key (*2).
- OK key.
- 4 Jog-keys.
- Forward / Reverse stitch keys.
- Manual thread cutting key.
- Start/Stop key (on Remote Computer Screen and Sub-Control Panel).
- Resumption setting / My Set (with Remote Computer Screen).
- 3 Hoops.
- White LED x 2 sewing lamp.
- Spool stand (incl. 1 for bobbin thread & 4 additional spool).
- Cylinder shape of bed.
- Skeleton (clam shell) body construction.
- DC motor.
- Machine size: W365 x H640/(440*) x D520 mm.
- Bed width: W299 x H130 mm.
- Machine weight: 20.5 kg.
- Packing size: W450 x H620 x D660 mm (*1).
- Gross weight (incl. packing): 29 kgs (*1).
Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
Janome America, Inc. Limited 1 Year Warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.