The Junior Block Marker 12″
The Block Marker differs from other quilting squares as it measures from the centre point out, which can be marked through the ruler.
- Made from a flexible and very durable material.
- Multi Purpose square ruler.
- Ideal for smaller sized quilt blocks.
- 13 different sized squares in one ruler.
- 12 inch to 6 inch square in the center and a 3 inch – 5½ inch square with center point, in the upper right hand quadrant.
- The center point can be marked through the ruler.
- Slotted corners for accurate marking of the working area of a quilt block.
- Marked lines on The Junior Block Marker are used to square blocks up before trimming.
- Can be used with a rotary cutter.
- Quarter inch seam allowance marked around the outside.
- Used in conjunction with the Sewing Revolution to ensure perfect placement of embroidery or appliqué.
|Select Your Free Fabric
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.