Floriani Perfect Stick Pressure Sensitive Stabilizer, 9in – 20 in x 10 yds
With Perfect Stick, embroidery in almost any area is achievable! Enjoy quality stitching with no residue build up or gummy needles. Perfect Stick is ideal for hard to hoop items such as bulky towels, backpacks, collars, napkin corners, or socks. Also use for fabrics that can be damaged by the hooping process, a.k.a. Hoop Burn; fabrics like leather, velvet, ultra-suede and satin. With Perfect Stick you will enjoy the stability of a firm yet flexible stabilizer that will support all types of embroideries on most fabrics.
1. Place one piece of Floriani Perfect Stick in the embroidery frame with the paper side facing up.
2. Draw an “X” on the surface of the paper with a straight pin.
3. Peel back the paper to expose the sticky surface of the stabilizer.
4. Stick down the item to be embroidered and smooth out any wrinkles.
5. Stitch your design!
6. Remove the stabilizer by gently tearing it away from around the design. If the design does not have an outline (this perforates the stabilizer), place your thumb on the edge of the stitching to protect it while pulling away the stabilizer.
For more information on Floriani Stabilizer products click here.
9" x 10 yards, 12" x 10 yards, 15" x 10 yards, 20" x 10 yards
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.