Mini Block Marker
The Mini Block Marker is the smallest of the Block Marker Triology and again differs from other quilting squares as it measure from the centre point out which can be marked through the ruler. This ruler can be used to fussy cut squares.
- Made from a flexible and very durable material.
- Multi Purpose square ruler.
- The center point can be marked through the ruler.
- Slotted corners for accurate marking of the working area of a quilt block.
- Can be used with a rotary cutter.
- Quarter inch seam allowance marked around the outside.
- Used in conjunction with the The Create-a-Tilt Ruler and Create-a-Trim (USA and Canada Creative Grid Wonky Triangle and Wonky Trim Square)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.